Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Starting my second week

I'm still in Lautaro. Yesterday I sat in on Gene's English classes, and today I went to school with Nicole. I'm sorting through photos and video from my evening in Mexico City, and my few days in Santiago. So far the video has not cooperated, but I have put a few of the photos on facebook. Internet is slow.

I have started thinking in Spanish. Nicole woke me up this morning at 6:40, and the first thing through my head was "Hace FRIO hoy! Quiero dormir..." Then it took me a second to figure out what my mind had said. I decided I was right...

At the end of this week, Nicole, Gene and I are planning a little trip to Argentina. Then it's back to Santiago, a flight to Mexico City, 17-hour layover, and home in time for Mount Angel's Oktoberfest in Oregon.

I hope you all are doing well.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Sounds like you are having a great time! I would love to see South America someday! Oh and that nertz website is AWESOME! I can't believe that!